Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Feedback on Presentaion


I do agree with the presentation should add as an official grading component in ES1102. As I am a student from Faculty of Engineering, there will be rarely of chance for me to practice my presentation skill, because most of my course times would be focusing on practical skills and report writings.

  In Brad’s class, he taught us several tips to prepare our presentation. During the presentation, Brad would ask us listen to our classmates’ presentation and learn from each other. After the presentation, Brad also provided us a chance to let our classmates to identify our strength and weakness then provide some feedbacks and suggestions of improvement to each other.

  I really appreciate I could be one of the Brad’s students, he really different from my entire previous English teachers and I really learned a lot from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment